Shipping & Delivery
- We deliver your order right away. Normally for buyers within New Zealand, your order should arrive within three business days. At present we do not ship internationally.
- After receiving payment for your order Tilly & Tiffen will dispatch it to you within two days or sooner. You will then be informed by e-mail that your order has been sent. If we are out of stock you will be informed when the item will be back in stock.
After dispatch delivery within New Zealand takes three to seven days depending where you live.
Delivery Charges are as follows:
New Zealand : $6.90 per order for all items that will fit in standard parcel post.
- NOTE: For ALL larger items, shipping will be negotiated with the purchaser. You may choose to pick up from our store for free and no additional cost will be added. If you live outsideTauranga where we have a store then you must tell us who to instruct to deliver your purchase. You may use the freight company we’ve suggested or you can organise your own. In both cases the freight cost is your responsibility and you must pay the freight company directly according to their policy.
- PO BOXES ARE NOT ALLOWED: Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Please ensure you use a physical address for delivery.
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
- Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept any returned goods unless they have been deliverd faulty or damaged. If they are either damaged or faulty, please contact the shop via phone or email within 2 days of receipt of goods and we will arrange either a refund or an alternative replacement. Please ensure you choose the correct product before you place your orders on the website.
- ALL prices stated on this website are in New Zealand dollars.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard, Paypal, Cheques and Bank Transfers.
- All payments by Visa and Mastercard will be process through eWay other than those processed through PayPal
All items on our website were in stock as of the previous day. Therefore we do do not have a backorder policy. However, should a product be sold in store before the website is updated, we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund your payment.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
- Tilly & Tiffen
31 Glasgow Street, Tauranga 3110 New Zealand
Phone: (0)7 928 0539